Home
Documentation
Download
Forum
Advanced search
Login
Forum Help
Forum Rules
Quick links
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
polymake
forum
Search
Installing jupyter-polymake on Ubuntu
Questions and problems about using polymake go here.
Forum rules
Post Reply
Print view
Search
Advanced search
2 posts • Page
1
of
1
luis.torres
Posts:
2
Joined:
27 May 2022, 04:23
Installing jupyter-polymake on Ubuntu
Quote
Post
by
luis.torres
»
18 Jul 2025, 17:59
Hi,
is there an apt-get package to install jupyter support for polymake? I am using Ubuntu 22-04 and I have installed polymake with "apt-get install polymake", but I am having trouble installing support for jupyter.
Best,
- Luis
Top
gawrilow
Main Author
Posts:
434
Joined:
25 Dec 2010, 17:40
Re: Installing jupyter-polymake on Ubuntu
Quote
Post
by
gawrilow
»
23 Jul 2025, 00:16
None that I'm aware of. Could you share your troubles here? Maybe we can help solve them.
Top
Display posts from previous:
All posts
1 day
7 days
2 weeks
1 month
3 months
6 months
1 year
Sort by
Author
Post time
Subject
Ascending
Descending
Post Reply
Print view
2 posts • Page
1
of
1
Return to “Helpdesk”
Jump to
General Discussion
News
General Discussion
Using polymake
Helpdesk
Feature Requests
Installing polymake
Installing polymake
Playground
Powered by
phpBB
® Forum Software © phpBB Limited