ERROR: Package "TropicalPolytope" does not exist..
Posted: 18 Feb 2016, 21:05
I had polymake 2.14 in Ubuntu 14.04. Then I decided to update it because the tropical computations at the end of page
https://polymake.org/doku.php/tutorial/ ... h_comments
do not all run in polymake 2.14. I notice that polymake does not have a unistall. First, I installed the version 3.0, but my computer sort of ignored it. Then, I remove some folder called /polymake in my usr/local manually. I download polymake 3.0 and installed again. It runs, but I got into trouble:
Clearly, I messed it up at some point. I tried to ./configure+make install a couple of times. I also attempted to reinstall the whole version again, after running make clean. Unfortunately, it does not work.
I am wondering how can I fix it?
Thank you in advance.
https://polymake.org/doku.php/tutorial/ ... h_comments
do not all run in polymake 2.14. I notice that polymake does not have a unistall. First, I installed the version 3.0, but my computer sort of ignored it. Then, I remove some folder called /polymake in my usr/local manually. I download polymake 3.0 and installed again. It runs, but I got into trouble:
Code: Select all
use application "tropical";
$q=new TropicalPolytope<Rational>(POINTS => [[0,3,6],[0,5,2],[0,0,1],[1,5,0]]);
polymake: ERROR: Package "TropicalPolytope" does not exist at input line 1.
I am wondering how can I fix it?
Thank you in advance.