Polymake with Mac 10.10 "Yosemite"
Posted: 28 Nov 2014, 14:21
Hello, I have a question about using polymake with Macintosh.
Polymake was working without any problem on a laptop with OS X 10.9 "Mavericks" (2013). After the upgrading to OS X 10.10 "Yosemite" (2014), Polymake experiences problems with Perl. I suppose this is due to a recent upgrade of Perl that is not included in Polymake released last April.
Do you know if there will be a new release in the next weeks (months?
) having this upgrade?
Thank-you very much in advance.
Polymake was working without any problem on a laptop with OS X 10.9 "Mavericks" (2013). After the upgrading to OS X 10.10 "Yosemite" (2014), Polymake experiences problems with Perl. I suppose this is due to a recent upgrade of Perl that is not included in Polymake released last April.
Do you know if there will be a new release in the next weeks (months?
Thank-you very much in advance.