Problem with Latte Integrale
Posted: 21 May 2014, 17:19
I am using Polymake 2.13 on Mac OSX 10.9, and I configured Polymake to call Latte Integrale 1.7.1
There appears to be a bug either in Latte or Polymake, since I have a problem with running the following:
$p=new Polytope<Rational>(POINTS=>[[1,0,0],[1,1,0],[1,0,1],[1,1,1]]);
print $p->N_LATTICE_POINTS;
crashes with:
./polymake.start: line 63: 77232 Illegal instruction: 4 $ResourcesDir/polymake/bin/polymake
(Notice that 4 is the correct answer).
However, if I run the following code:
$p=new Polytope<Rational>(POINTS=>[[1,0,0],[1,1,0],[1,0,1],[1,1,1]]);
print $p->N_INTERIOR_LATTICE_POINTS;
print $p->N_LATTICE_POINTS;
Then it runs without problem and returns:
04
There appears to be a bug either in Latte or Polymake, since I have a problem with running the following:
$p=new Polytope<Rational>(POINTS=>[[1,0,0],[1,1,0],[1,0,1],[1,1,1]]);
print $p->N_LATTICE_POINTS;
crashes with:
./polymake.start: line 63: 77232 Illegal instruction: 4 $ResourcesDir/polymake/bin/polymake
(Notice that 4 is the correct answer).
However, if I run the following code:
$p=new Polytope<Rational>(POINTS=>[[1,0,0],[1,1,0],[1,0,1],[1,1,1]]);
print $p->N_INTERIOR_LATTICE_POINTS;
print $p->N_LATTICE_POINTS;
Then it runs without problem and returns:
04