Page 1 of 1

5-dim 0/1 polytopes

Posted: 08 May 2014, 16:25
by Andi585
Hello,

I'm very new in using Polymake.

My question ist: Where can I find the complete enumeration of the 5-dim 0/1 polytopes (from Aichholzer, see: http://www.ist.tugraz.at/publication2/a ... index.html) in Polymake and how can I load it to work with them?

I can't find them.

Thank you!

Re: 5-dim 0/1 polytopes

Posted: 10 May 2014, 11:21
by paffenholz
You can obtain them from
the page of Aichholzer, but currently there is no source that provides them in polymake format. There are efforts to build up a database, but the 0/1-polytopes have not been included yet.

Best
Andreas

Re: 5-dim 0/1 polytopes

Posted: 09 Dec 2014, 11:48
by vissarion
Hello,

is there any update on 0/1 polytopes db? In particular I am searching for the list of
0/1 5d polytopes (in any format).

Querying the database of Aichholzer
http://www.ist.tugraz.at/aichholzer/res ... info01poly
only returns < 1000 0/1 equiv. classes over a total of 1228158 classes.

Thank you very much for providing any information.

Re: 5-dim 0/1 polytopes

Posted: 09 Dec 2014, 11:54
by paffenholz
I was busy the last days and your email got lost on the stack... sorry.

Unfortunately, I don't have the complete list of 5D-0/1-polytopes either. We would certainly like to include this list in the database, but I will still have to contact Oswin Aichholzer whether he is willing to provide them for inclusion.

Best
Andreas