Bounding box
Posted: 22 Feb 2011, 12:55
Hallo,
I have a question to the bounding boxes:
Then $t and $v are exactly the same plane (except one is blue) but they get drawed differently. To me, it seems that the bounding boxes are firstly computed and then the two Visuals are joined. Is there a possibility, that I can first join the Visuals and then compute the bounding box?
Actually, my problem is that I have lots of polytopes and want to visualize them all at once. I think it would be clearlier represented if they all have the same bounding box.
Best regards
hkopp
I have a question to the bounding boxes:
Code: Select all
$t=new Polytope<Rational>(POINTS=>([[0,0,0,1],[0,0,0,-1],[0,1,1,0],[0,-1,-1,0],[1,-1,-1,0]]));
$v=new Polytope<Rational>(POINTS=>([[0,0,0,1],[0,0,0,-1],[0,1,1,0],[0,-1,-1,0],[1,0,0,0]]));
compose($v->VISUAL(FacetColor=>'blue'), $t->VISUAL);
Actually, my problem is that I have lots of polytopes and want to visualize them all at once. I think it would be clearlier represented if they all have the same bounding box.
Best regards
hkopp