Voronoi Neighbors as ascii output
Posted: 04 Sep 2012, 18:52
Hi,
iam pretty new to polymake, and I want to do some validation of my Voronoi algorithmn with polymake. Somehow I was able to visualize the dual_graph of some sites with VISUAL_DUAL_GRAPH, but I need this information as ascii output in order to do the comparison.
Can somebody please help me?
Furthermore, I am up to try to understand the scripting part of polymake in order to trigger and deliver input of my calculation.
Right now, I hope, that I only have to write into that file, what I would write on prompt. (Maybe...)
U see, every help is very welcome.
Thanks a lot.
Timo
p.s. I am familiar with perl, but this does not help a lot...
iam pretty new to polymake, and I want to do some validation of my Voronoi algorithmn with polymake. Somehow I was able to visualize the dual_graph of some sites with VISUAL_DUAL_GRAPH, but I need this information as ascii output in order to do the comparison.
Can somebody please help me?
Furthermore, I am up to try to understand the scripting part of polymake in order to trigger and deliver input of my calculation.
Right now, I hope, that I only have to write into that file, what I would write on prompt. (Maybe...)
U see, every help is very welcome.
Thanks a lot.
Timo
p.s. I am familiar with perl, but this does not help a lot...