Page 1 of 1

Switching between java and postscript visualisation

Posted: 19 Mar 2012, 09:47
by madd
Hi,

I suspect this is in the manual somewhere (apologies for blindness), but how do I switch between jReality and postscript for visualisation?

Secondly, this may belong in feature requests, is it possible to have circles rather than rectangles surrounding vertex numbers in postscript?

Regards,
Matt

Re: Switching between java and postscript visualisation

Posted: 19 Mar 2012, 12:48
by joswig
I suspect this is in the manual somewhere (apologies for blindness), but how do I switch between jReality and postscript for visualisation?
Use functions jreality, javaview, postscript etc. as in

Code: Select all

postscript(cube(3)->VISUAL_GRAPH); jreality(cube(3)->VISUAL);
If you always want to use the same use

Code: Select all

prefer 'jreality';
or similar.
Secondly, this may belong in feature requests, is it possible to have circles rather than rectangles surrounding vertex numbers in postscript?
Matt
Please look into the file apps/common/perllib/Postscript.pm and make changes accordingly.