Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by spmath
18 Feb 2016, 21:05
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: ERROR: Package "TropicalPolytope" does not exist..
Replies: 1
Views: 4614

ERROR: Package "TropicalPolytope" does not exist..

I had polymake 2.14 in Ubuntu 14.04. Then I decided to update it because the tropical computations at the end of page

https://polymake.org/doku.php/tutorial/a_first_demo_with_comments

do not all run in polymake 2.14. I notice that polymake does not have a unistall. First, I installed the version 3 ...
by spmath
12 Feb 2016, 18:48
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: Tropical and ERROR: Can't use string ...while "strict refs" in use
Replies: 2
Views: 5886

Re: Tropical and ERROR: Can't use string ...while "strict refs" in use

Dear Benjamin,

Thank you! The code runs. I once tried to update my polymake, but after two hours in forums, instructions, commands, etc.. I could not do it. Of course, every computer is different and little problems may appear in each one. Now, I am running the code in cloud.sagemath.com. I will ...
by spmath
09 Feb 2016, 20:50
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: Tropical and ERROR: Can't use string ...while "strict refs" in use
Replies: 2
Views: 5886

Tropical and ERROR: Can't use string ...while "strict refs" in use

I am fairly new to polymake. I was reading Section 6 of the article "Tropical Convex Hull Computations". They suggest the following code, but it does not run. Any help will be appreciated it. If it helps, I am running polymake version 2.13 in Ubuntu ...

Go to advanced search