Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by Phillip
21 Nov 2013, 21:33
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: Computing the dual of a polytope
Replies: 6
Views: 17837

Re: Computing the dual of a polytope

Dear all,

Thank you very much for your quick responses.
For a polytope P with vertices V = {v1, v2, ..., vn}, the set
a) {y | <y,v> >= -1 for all vertices v of P}
is different from the set
b) {y | <y,v> <= 1 for all vertices v of P}.

I thought b) is the definition of a polar set. That's what I ...
by Phillip
21 Nov 2013, 14:49
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: Computing the dual of a polytope
Replies: 6
Views: 17837

Computing the dual of a polytope

Dear Polymake Community,

I just started using polymake. Thank you very much to the creators. It is a great tool.

I have a problem with calculating the dual of polytopes. Am I right that you do this with polarize()?

Please take a look at the attached PDF file. In this example I have used polarize ...

Go to advanced search