Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by markus.s
03 May 2014, 20:25
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: "inhomog_var" when computing facets
Replies: 1
Views: 4224

"inhomog_var" when computing facets

I tried (using 2.13-1) computing the facets of a problem following the tutorial, and my facets contain "inhomog_var" and "2inhomog_var". In the previous version 2.12, everything worked correctly as far as I remember. What is happening here?

Thank you!
Markus
by markus.s
17 Jun 2013, 10:33
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: Check, if inequality induces a facet
Replies: 2
Views: 7847

Check, if inequality induces a facet

Is there a built-in way/function to check, if some inequality induces a facet of a given polytope? (without printing all facets)

Right now, I print out the dimension of my given polytope (which I have as lp-file), then I add the inequality, which I want to check, as equality to the lp-file and ...
by markus.s
25 Feb 2013, 18:33
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: Facets: Get affinely independent set of vertices
Replies: 1
Views: 4707

Facets: Get affinely independent set of vertices

Hi,

Is there a way to get a maximum affinely independet subset of the vertices, which are incident to a facet? (I only know of VERTICES_IN_FACETS, where one gets all vertices)

Best regards,
Markus

Go to advanced search