Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by athos
26 Feb 2013, 11:30
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: How to add inequalities to a polyhedron
Replies: 1
Views: 6063

How to add inequalities to a polyhedron

Dear All,


I am trying to figure out how to add inequalities to an existing polyhedron, and I can't really find this information in the tutorials. Can you please help on this?

Thanks!

Attila
by athos
08 Feb 2013, 17:02
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: Trivial 0 >= -1 inequality among the facets
Replies: 3
Views: 7545

Re: Trivial 0 >= -1 inequality among the facets

Dear Assarf,

Thank you for your reply.
The polyhedron was what I wanted: I wanted the uphull (or dominant) of certain points (instead of their convex hull). And I was happy with the output, so I think this is what I wanted.

I will try to understand whether this what you write about the trivial ...
by athos
07 Feb 2013, 14:53
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: Trivial 0 >= -1 inequality among the facets
Replies: 3
Views: 7545

Trivial 0 >= -1 inequality among the facets

Hi!

I am new to polymake. I define a polyhedron, and the inequality
0 >= -1
is among the facets. Thus the number of facets returned is false. Is this a bug or a feature?

Attila

Details:

$points=new Matrix<Rational>([
[1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0],
[1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1],
[1,0,1,0,0,1,0,0,0],
[1,0,0,1,0,0,1 ...

Go to advanced search