Search found 8 matches

Go to advanced search

by Burggraf
06 May 2013, 11:23
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: Voronoi Tessellation with "cdd" and "beneath_beyond"
Replies: 9
Views: 18334

Re: Voronoi Tessellation with "cdd" and "beneath_beyond"

Hi,

thanks for your last post. You are right, I did not include "use application".

Thanks! I put it in the script file now I am able to start the script with:

Code: Select all

polymake polymake_script.txt
by Burggraf
06 May 2013, 07:28
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: Voronoi Tessellation with "cdd" and "beneath_beyond"
Replies: 9
Views: 18334

Re: Voronoi Tessellation with "cdd" and "beneath_beyond"

Hello,

if the far field connection in DUAL_GRAPH->ADJACENCY has a smaller index than number of data point n. I assume that this is a valid connection?

I made a comparison with annother Voronoi algorithm and found these connections missing. My mistake was, that I ignored the extra facet and every ...
by Burggraf
06 May 2013, 07:02
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: Voronoi Tessellation with "cdd" and "beneath_beyond"
Replies: 9
Views: 18334

Re: Voronoi Tessellation with "cdd" and "beneath_beyond"

Good Morning,

now everything is working, thanks a lot!
The problem was, that I defined a polytope with the points, not a voronoi Diagram. Now, everything is fine.

Cheers
Timo
by Burggraf
05 May 2013, 13:36
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: Voronoi Tessellation with "cdd" and "beneath_beyond"
Replies: 9
Views: 18334

Re: Voronoi Tessellation with "cdd" and "beneath_beyond"

Hello again,

I realized the "beneath_beyond" mode, thanks for the last posts.
But now, I am a little bit confused... (sorry)
I know, that the "beneath_beyond" mode works on the convex hull of a polytope with one additional dimension. I assume that polymake does not do the additional dimenson on it ...
by Burggraf
05 May 2013, 09:21
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: Voronoi Tessellation with "cdd" and "beneath_beyond"
Replies: 9
Views: 18334

Re: Voronoi Tessellation with "cdd" and "beneath_beyond"

Good morning,
thanks for your quick response.

Right now, i am launching polymake from prompt with Attributes:

polymake 'my $VD = new VoronoiDiagram(SITES=>[[1,1,1],[1,0,1],[1,-1,1],[1,1,-1],[1,0,-1],[1,-1,-1]]);$VD->DUAL_GRAPH->ADJACENCY;save($VD,"OUTPUT.xml");'

or

polymake ‘my $points=new ...
by Burggraf
04 May 2013, 19:29
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: Voronoi Tessellation with "cdd" and "beneath_beyond"
Replies: 9
Views: 18334

Voronoi Tessellation with "cdd" and "beneath_beyond"

Hello,

I started again to work on Voronoi Tessellation with polymake. Right know I am able to get DUAL_GRAPH->ADJACENCY with the "cdd" method with:
my $VD = new VoronoiDiagram(SITES=>[[1,1,1],[1,0,1],[1,-1,1],[1,1,-1],[1,0,-1],[1,-1,-1]]);$VD->DUAL_GRAPH->ADJACENCY;save($VD,”OUTPUT.xml”);
but ...
by Burggraf
04 Sep 2012, 19:26
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: Voronoi Neighbors as ascii output
Replies: 0
Views: 23504

Voronoi Neighbors as ascii output

Hi,
I was able to solve the problem on my own... Puh!

The Solution is quite simple:
1. Run Polymake with:
polymake 'my $VD = new VoronoiDiagram(SITES=>[[1,1,1],[1,0,1],[1,-1,1],[1,1,-1],[1,0,-1],[1,-1,-1]]);$VD->DUAL_GRAPH->ADJACENCY;save($VD,"OUTPUT.xml");'
2. Eval the output file

The Memory ...
by Burggraf
04 Sep 2012, 18:52
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: Voronoi Neighbors as ascii output
Replies: 1
Views: 5180

Voronoi Neighbors as ascii output

Hi,

iam pretty new to polymake, and I want to do some validation of my Voronoi algorithmn with polymake. Somehow I was able to visualize the dual_graph of some sites with VISUAL_DUAL_GRAPH, but I need this information as ascii output in order to do the comparison.
Can somebody please help me ...

Go to advanced search