Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by Chlo
31 Jan 2023, 18:59
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: Help installing polymake
Replies: 3
Views: 43579

Re: Help installing polymake

Hi Andreas,

Thank you so much for your answer! It turns out that compiling works if you put the j first (i.e. I entered "tar -jxvf polymake-4.9.tar.bz2"). I did install gmp (and I tried reinstalling it, but to no avail). Instead I've been trying the following things:
- I tried installing it though ...
by Chlo
29 Jan 2023, 20:07
Forum: Helpdesk
Topic: Help installing polymake
Replies: 3
Views: 43579

Help installing polymake

Hi All,

I hope this isn't too much of a basic question, I'm trying to install polymake on my mac and I've followed all the steps indicated here (https://polymake.org/doku.php/install/macos), except that when I arrived at the stage "Download polymake", I got an error message when I typed "tar -xvfj ...

Go to advanced search